The high school app that gets you ready for college!
Welcome to College Prep! The College Prep application and service (collectively, the "Software") is provided by Schoolemy LLC ("Schoolemy"). By using our Software, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions and policies ("Agreement"), including any future amendments. Please review this Agreement carefully before you start using our Software.
- Grant of License. Subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions set forth herein, Schoolemy hereby grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable license to install and use one copy of the Software on each of your mobile devices for the sole purpose of accessing, opening and using the capabilities and services enabled via the Software. You must be at least thirteen (13) years of age to use this Software. You must provide current, accurate information that may be required as part of the registration process and/or continued use of the Software.
- Restrictions on Use. You may not: (i) copy, modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the Software or create derivative works based thereon; (ii) install the Software onto a server so that it is accessible via a public network; (iii) share or permit other individuals/entities to use the Software, rent, lease or transfer the Software or rights to use it; or (iv) delete or modify any attributions, legal notices or other proprietary designations in the Software or part thereof; or (v) use the Software for any unlawful purposes or activities; (vi) interfere with, tamper or disrupt the Software's server systems and/or access of any user, host, or network. Any such forbidden use shall immediately and automatically terminate your license to use the Software, without derogating from any other remedies available to Schoolemy at law or in equity.
- Intellectual Property Rights. The Software and any revisions, modifications, enhancements and/or derivatives thereof are owned by Schoolemy and/or its licensors and are protected under copyright laws and treaties. All right, title, and interest in the Software, including all associated intellectual property rights are and shall remain owned solely by Schoolemy and/or its licensors. However, Schoolemy does not claim any ownership of the content that you create, transmit or store in your account.
- Limitation of Liability. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOUR USE AND/OR PURCHASE OF SOFTWARE ARE ALL AT YOUR SOLE RISK. SCHOOLEMY DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY AND RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE AVAILABILITY, CORRECTNESS, TIMELINESS, SECURITY OR RELIABILITY OF THE SOFTWARE. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
WHEN PERMITTED BY LAW, SCHOOLEMY AND ITS SERVICE PARTNERS, LICENSORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, REVENUES, GOODWILL, OR DATA, DEVICE FAILURE, FINANCIAL LOSSES OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. IN NO EVENT SHALL SCHOOLEMY'S CUMULATIVE LIABILITY TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO SCHOOLEMY FOR USE OF THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF SCHOOLEMY HAD BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY OTHER PARTY.
- Termination. You may terminate this Agreement at any time by stopping your use thereof and un-installing the Software. You may also request deletion of your account's backup data by providing notice to Schoolemy via email, however, deletion may take up to seven business days to take effect. Schoolemy reserves the right to suspend, terminate or discontinue the Software and this Agreement with at least thirty days notice on its website at any time and without any liability to you.
- Links to Other Websites. The Software may contain links to websites operated by third parties. Those links are provided for convenience and may not remain current or be maintained. Unless expressly stated otherwise, we do not endorse and are not responsible for the content on those linked websites and have no control over or rights in those linked websites.
- DMCA Policy. Schoolemy respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that any material on this Website or the Software has been displayed in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify our agent in writing. Email us your claim at with: 1) A description of intellectual property that you claim has been infringed, 2) Address, telephone number, email and electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act, 3) A statement - "I have a good faith belief that use of above described material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law. I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in this notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner, or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed." Please allow up to a week for an email response. Also note that you will be liable for damages if you misrepresent that the claimed material is infringing your copyright.
- Changes. Schoolemy may, in its sole discretion, modify or revise this Agreement at any time, and you agree to be bound by such modifications or revisions. Schoolemy will post notice of modification to this Agreement on this page. You should visit this page periodically to review the Agreement. If you do not accept and abide by this Agreement, you should discontinue your use of our Software.